The flexibility associated with the Z-Bar with no need for a table. The proportions of the Koncept Z-Bar Gen 3 Floor Lamp ensure it is the perfect reading lamp near a straightforward seat or countertop, along with its flexible head and simple to utilize touchstrip dimmer nearby the head. Finish and Light-emitting Diode color heat possibilities.
Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates top-quality, innovative products which make life simpler and safer for clients.
The Z-Bar Gen 3 Floor Lamp can be obtained using the following:
- Prizes: I.D. Magazine Annual Design Review - most readily useful of Category (2006), TIME mag's Best Inventions of the season (2007)
- Manufactured from aluminum and synthetic
- Integrated touchstrip dimmer
- 108" black colored cord
- Adjustable head
- Suitable for optional occupancy sensor (offered individually)
- Color Temperature: Warm - 3500 K; Cool - 4500 K
- Stem Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Built In China
- Finish: Metallic Ebony, Silver
- Colors Temperature: Warm, Cool
- 9.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 colors Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 9.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt built-in LED: CRI: 85 colors Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
The amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has generally been assessed in watts. The greater lumens, the brighter the light bulb.
a dimension associated with energy delivered to an element of a power circuit (allowing a one-ampere present to move through element underneath the stress of 1 volt.)
Light bulb shapes are denoted with a page, which describes the design, and lots, which shows the scale. The number shows the diameter of this light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
The an element of the light bulb that links into installation and its particular power supply. Bulb basics tend to be denoted because of the page E, and lots which indicates the diameter of this bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
Indicates how much voltage a bulb can take through the fixture it is set up in.
Light Color Heat
The relative shade from a source of light, measured regarding the Kelvin temperature scale. Heated light is lower in shade temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is greater (5000 K).
Average Rated Life
The average amount time that a bulb is anticipated to endure.
CRI = color rendering index. This quantity, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the power of a light or light bulb precisely renders colors. The larger the number, the better, with most quality bulbs nowadays calculating at the least within the 80s.