Colour Changing LED Lamps
Share these pages:
iColor MR gen3 is a smart color-changing lamp that provides intense, saturated bursts of color and color-changing impacts. The trendy housing meets into many standard MR16 fixtures, including tracks, cables, rails, and pendants. With high-intensity LED light resources and three beam sides, iColor MR gen3 works for a wide-range of architectural, theatrical, and retail applications.
- Standard GU5.3 base and two-pin MR16 connector
- Works closely with standard 2-conductor jacketed cable or hook-up wire. Energy / information supplies created specifically for use with iColor MR gen3 multiplex energy and information onto a two-wire circuit for usage with traditional MR16 fixtures and sockets.
- Use the 17° lamp when you really need an area of light with greatly defined edges, the 30° lamps for a wider scatter of light, in addition to 90° (no optic) lamp for a soft, diffuse light.
- Quickly adaptable to many interior conditions where MR16 fixtures can be utilized. With lengthy useful source life, low-power draw of only 5 W, and low-maintenance operation, iColor MR gen3 lights cost even less to own and run than main-stream MR16 lamps.
- Works seamlessly with the full Philips colors Kinetics line of controllers, including Light program Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, including third-party controllers.
Chromacore, Optibin, SmartJuice