- Tend to be your Compact Fluorescent downlights UL approved?
Yes, they're UL and CUL listed for both the United States and Canada.
- Just how do I determine between which housings to use?
We provide both single vertical lamp and double lamp horizontal housings. The vertical lamp place features exceptional photometrics but requires a high roof room. Evaluate your light degree needs and determine your lamp wattage. Consult with your current WAC Lighting catalog or our site, for fixture proportions and trim choice.
- Can your housings be used on a fall ceiling? If so, just how?
Indeed, on a brand new building housing, the hanger taverns rest in the T-Bars as they are guaranteed in position.
- Can these fixtures be installed in a bathroom?
Yes, all of them are suitable for moist areas (porch or restroom) utilizing any trim. Damp places, above a shower or out-of-doors, need employing particular lensed trims. Consult with your current WAC Lighting catalog or our website, for our existing offerings.
- Do any of the accessories incorporate bulbs?
No, our Compact Fluorescent downlights use lamps which are easily obtainable in most electrical offer centers.
- Why would I would like to use a Compact Fluorescent downlight rather than an Incandescent downlight?
Compact Fluorescent downlights offer the same production as incandescent lamps but only use ¼ the actual quantity of power. So you might use a 26W CFL unit in place of a 100W incandescent unit. Furthermore, the typical life hours of compact fluorescent lights far surpass the hours of incandescent lamps. Many fluorescent lights tend to be rated 10, 000 hours unlike 1500 hours for a halogen Par lamp.
- Have you got any Compact Fluorescent downlights which can be Energy celebrity ranked?
Yes, we've 5” and 6” lightweight Fluorescent housings being Energy celebrity ranked.
- Do You Realy make Lightweight Fluorescent downlights being larger than 6”?
Yes, we have 8-inch trims and housings.
- Just how are Lightweight Fluorescent Downlights renewable?
Besides using energy saving CFL lamping technology, WAC Compact Fluorescent Downlights have actually a Five-Year Warranty and they are Responsibly stated in the WAC clean, zero landfill manufacturing campus with in-house UL evaluating labs.
Replace fluorescent downlight to save energy-Osram LED
25w fluorescent lamp vs 12w LED Downlight
Share this Post
LED Light screen
JUNE 02, 2023
There s nothing even worse than not-being capable fall asleep through the night. You toss and change, fluffing one pillow…Read More
LED lights for less
JUNE 02, 2023
LED light bulbs can save you cash not only because they are roughly 80percent more energy saving than other bulbs, in addition…Read More