LED Desk Lamps
Potions. We love 'em. We fill our Bags of Holding using them, simply because they bring thaumaturgy to people thatn't actual miracle people. This is important as you can't say for sure whenever your party healer will probably go down. Plus the wise opponents know he or she has got the fewest HP inside party. One hit, and whammo. Forget about healing for those who. It's going to be a long, painful struggle, filled, with bloodstream, sweat, and potions.
It is time to bring the potion house or apartment with you with this LED Potion Desk Lamp. This small container might not appear to be much, but it's filled up with secret (Ed. note: it might theoretically be research and/or resin). Tap the base and invoke the phrase "LUMOS!" to light it. Touch it and whisper "Colovaria" to really make it magically transform color. Give it a tap and state, "I don't already have to say something since this lamp is touch-activated" to modify colors again. You got that right. It really is like an old-fashioned tap-on/tap-off light except you tap this 1 to alter settings: solid red, green, yellow, blue, or a slow fade across the range. A sensor along with an LED in base does all of the do the job. All you have to do is plug it in and allow miracle take place.
- Color-changing LED Potion Desk Lamp
- A ThinkGeek creation & unique
- Perfect for fans of RPGs of most types and followers of chemistry
- RGB LED enables you to select purple, green, yellowish, or blue light or select the slow fade mode to glide throughout the range
- Touch base to switch between colors/modes
- (You can provide a good thwack along on cork)
- Part of result: 5 ft. distance around caster
- Apothecary - it'd be super awesome to stage a row of those all lit up
- Materials: Glass container, synthetic base, resin "liquid, " zinc alloy charm
- Running on
manamicro-USB (cable and AC adapter included)
- Dimensions: 7" tall x 4" diameter
- Body weight: 1 1/2 pounds.
- Has bottle, base, 6 ft. micro-USB to USB charging you cable, and 110-240V~50/60kHz .3A input / 5V 300mA production AC adapter for USB
- Note: You have to unplug it to turn it well. According to your feedback, we have now know to add an on/off switch as well to future models. Unplug the USB end instead of the micro-USB that switches into the bottom in order to prevent stressing it.