Looking to jump-start your career at NanoLumens? If you’re finding a fast paced, innovative, and innovative office environment, you’ve arrived at the proper location. NanoLumens success is based largely from the talent that it hires. We strive to employ skilled, forward-thinking individuals with a drive to succeed. Based in Norcross, GA, just 25 minutes outside Atlanta, NanoLumens is filled with possibility and promotes interested applicants to distribute their resume to email@example.com
NanoLumens, Inc. is an Equal work chance (EEO) company. This is the policy regarding the organization to present equal job opportunities to all skilled candidates without regard to battle, shade, religion, intercourse, sexual positioning, sex identification, national source, age, safeguarded veteran or handicapped condition, or genetic information.
Conduct obtaining examination, first article and procedure audits on every aspect of services and products built by NanoLumens.
Hourly place; stating to Operations management; will likely to be in charge of QA functions; anticipated to work autonomously, data mine and report on styles.
- Complete receiving inspection for fit, kind, purpose and aesthetic abnormalities.
- Complete assessment of sub-assemblies (energy products, cupboards, etc.) electrical history chosen.
- Complete audits of final construction creates – guaranteeing conformity to electric and mechanical drawings.
- Accountable for QA documents and photographs of finished displays becoming finished and published.
- Track and communicate deviations found during audits.
- Document current procedures (both at NanoLumens and ScanFil) to aid in determining Best Practice.
- Various other responsibilities as assigned.
- Browse both electric and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use MS office applications.
- Capacity to communicate both written and verbal.
- Capability to use metrology.
- Have Twelfth Grade diploma.
- Have actually good problem resolving abilities.
- Knowledge producing QC directions and procedures favored.