GE LED Flood lights
Evolve™ LED Flood Light – EFNA
Product ID: EFNA
The next generation of the GE Evolve™ LED Flood Light is a bright solution to efficiently illuminate building façade, flag poles, billboard signage, parking lots and many more traditional flood applications. The Evolve LED Flood Light has a diverse portfolio of optical patterns available to maximize efficiency, highlight effectively, and beautifully illuminate a range of diverse application spaces.
- General flood lighting applications, including, but not limited to; billboard/bulletin, spot and flag poles, building façade' and general parking.
- Die-cast aluminum housing incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer, long LED life and reduced Effective Projected Area (EPA).
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C1.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized area light and wall pack photometric distribution.
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598.
- IP66 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C1.
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C.
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS.
- DLC listed.
Four Mounting Options:
- Knuckle Slipfitter for O.D. Tenon
- Knuckle Slipfitter for O.D. Pipe
- Knuckle Wall Mount
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted.
- Standard colors: Dark Bronze and Black.
- RAL & custom colors available.