OPI LED light for Sale
- Remedies utilizing a 30 2nd Light-emitting Diode light
- Brush on application
- No dry time
OPI GelShine Base Coat provides a mild foundation for durable OPI GelShine applications.
Shake container vigorously before usage. On properly prepared nails:
1. Brush on thin layer
2. Seal nail sides with Base Coat - Tip: after sealing sides, gently brush down over nail to remove any extra serum at edge.
3. Eliminate solution from about cuticles with cuticle pusher
4. LED remedy 30 secondsThe product is combustible: keep away from heat and available fire.
Use after fingernails tend to be correctly prepared relating to OPI GelShine directions.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat./SD Alcohol 40-B, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Camphor, BHT, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Benzophenone-1, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Purple 33)
Share this Post
LED for lights
8. A light-emitting diode, or LED, is a type of solid-state illumination that uses a semiconductor to convert electricity…Read More
Opi Led light
$30 for your first No-Chip manicure. Please printing voucher or show on your own mobile phone. Cannot damage fingernails…Read More