Geek Desk Lamp
Imagine if small R2 had never ever met Leia, had never ever escaped to Tatooine or been purchased by Owen Lars. He would have simply resided living of an ordinary astromech droid. He'd have invested his times repairing things and tinkering about. But that was perhaps not his path. Rather he'd a famed presence saturated in adventure, assisting the heroes to truly save the afternoon!
Now, with this particular R2-D2 Architectural table Lamp, Artoo are at your part to assist you when you need it most, too. He's positionable and adjustable, just like real R2, so he sheds light on whatever scenario calls for it. You'll have to do the sound files yourself, however.
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Uses 40w max incandescent kind a bulb or 13w max compact fluorescent (not included)
- 60 inch long cord with in-line on/off switch and 2-blade Type A polarized plug
- Feedback: 120V 60Hz AC just
- Proportions: 25.5" tall x 7.8" base diameter
Share this Post
LED Desk Lamps
Potions. We love em. We fill our Bags of Holding using them, simply because they bring thaumaturgy to people thatn t actual…Read More
DIY LED Desk Lamp
The increase of LEDs changed illumination design in many ways, because they use up little room and draw such low power. The…Read More